March 12, 2020
Dear Park School Families,
As you know, schools have been asked to postpone any non-essential gatherings due to the COVID-19 coronavirus. Therefore, we will not hold our General PTA Meeting or ELAC Meeting in March. Hopefully, we will be able to meet in April after spring break. We were also planning to have our Open House on April 2nd and we will need to postpone it to later in the year. Just a reminder that the below tips are essential for staying healthy. Please work with your children to follow these procedures.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. If you do not have water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Don’t touch your face, particularly your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Remember to use proper cough etiquette—cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue, immediately discard it and then wash your hands or clean with hand sanitizer.
- Use a barrier, such as a paper towel or tissue, to touch commonly touched surfaces, such as any door handles or elevator buttons.
- Stop shaking hands. Consider a fist or elbow bump, or a slight bow.
- If a student develops a fever at school, they will be sent home and they need to stay home until at least 24 hours after they are fever-free without the use of fever-reducing medicine
The Ms. Field’s Cookie Dough fundraiser on Monday is still in progress. I want to remind you that we are raising money for enrichment opportunities such as, computer programs being used school wide and assemblies for all students. The great news is that every time you sell ten boxes of cookies you will receive one free box of chocolate chip cookies. Thank you for selling to your friends and families so they can support our school.
· Mrs. Field’s Cookie Dough Sales – Monday, March 2nd – Friday, April 17th
· Report Cards Go Home – March 27th
Mrs. Haley :)